The Rooter Drain Expert is your local Santa Clarita rooter company. We have been serving the Santa Clarita area for many years. Rooter Drain Expert can help you with any of your plumbing needs, we are a local company and have top of the line equipment to complete any plumbing project.
The Rooter Drain Expert can replace your residential and commercial drain pipe with the use of trench-less sewer repair and replacement technology. No major digging required save your landscape, save your driveway, save time and money. Watch our video to learn more about how much digging is required when doing a trench-less project. Approx. 90% of the pipe won’t need excavation. An entry and exit point is the only excavation required.
Homeowners can save up to 50% Over traditional Methods of Pipe Replacement by using Trench less Technology!
Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as the best trench-less contractor in the area. We are experts when it comes to drain cleaning, repair and replacement needs, we are always ready to respond, we can diagnose your sewer and drain problems with our camera inspections and solve them – quickly and professionally.
- We used an electronic pipe locating tool to locate pipes when our clients don’t have the house’ blue prints.
- It is very advance technology that saves you time and money.
- With the Electronic Pipe Locating tool, we can precisely locate the direction, depth, and location of the Pipe that needs fixing.
- A professional plumber should take a look at your leaky faucets.
- There are many reasons why a faucet would leak.
- Other reasons could be a bit complicated such as too much water pressure coming into your house, to find this you will need help from a plumber.
Leaky faucets can waste lots of water. Who knows how many gallons of water you could be wasting per day? What about at the end of the week, or in a year that is a lot of water. A professional plumber should take a look at your leaky faucets. There are many reasons why a faucet would leak. One reason could be the faucet is simply old. Other reasons could be a bit complicated such as too much water pressure coming into your house, to find this you will need help from a plumber. Even if you have very little water coming out of any faucet, you can still have too much water pressure, how can this be? If you have old pipes you can have lots of pressure coming in from the main source and once it gets into your home your old rusty pipes will decrease the water volume. Volume and pressure are two separate problems, but yes you can have low volume and have lots of pressure. To find this you will need a plumber’s help. The Rooter Drain Expert is a very experienced plumber when it comes to this type of problems.